วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Create a story ( real a imaginary) about a dramatic event that happened to you in past.

On page 213. B. Choose either topic 1 or 2 and write an original paragraph on a separate sheet of paper. Use adverb time clause in your paragraph. Use a variety of time subordinators, and circle at them.
1. Tell someone what to do in the event of a house fire, an auto accident, a boat sinking, or any other dramatic event.
2. Create a story ( real a imaginary) about a dramatic event that happened to you in past.
On my child to stayed in the village that his father who was died since I born only five month. I think my life had only my mother. I don’t asked to my father because I felt happy for my family. After more years ago I heard anyone said about dieing of my father ,and one day after two week I go the house of my neighbor that have drama about murder. It had history look alike my father to die for ma think.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น